Tuesday, November 13, 2018 (9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Wednesday, November 14, 2018 (9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Who Should Attend? What Kinds of Companies Should Be Participating?
This workshop is especially helpful for:
- sales and marketing professionals at colocation / wholesale data centers
- sales and marketing professionals at companies that sell to colocation / wholesale data centers and end users
At colocation / wholesale data centers or companies that sell to colocation / wholesale data centers such as:
- 111 Town Square Place (formerly 111 Pavonia) (LeFrak)
- 1547 Realty (fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty)
- 365 Data Centers
- AT&T Business
- Atlantic Metro Communications
- Cogent Communications
- ColoGuard Enterprise Solutions
- CoreSite Realty Corporation
- Cyxtera Technologies (formerly CenturyLink)
- DataGryd Data Centers
- Digital Realty (formerly DuPont Fabros Technology)
- Frontline Data Services
- Green House Data
- HopOne Internet
- INAP (formerly Internap Network Services Corporation)
- Iron Mountain (formerly IO Data Centers)
- Netrality Properties
- NJFX (New Jersey Fiber Exchange)
- NYI (New York Internet)
- Open Data Centers
- QTS Data Centers
- Sabey Data Centers
- Steadfast Networks
- Sungard Availability Services
- T5 Data Centers
- Telehouse America
- Zayo Group (zColo)
And whose companies are located in the greater New York City area including in and around:
- Briarcliff Manor, New York
- Bridgewater, New Jersey
- Brooklyn, New York
- Carlstadt, New Jersey
- Carteret, New Jersey
- Cedar Knolls, New Jersey
- Chappaqua, New York
- Clifton, New Jersey
- East Windsor, New Jersey
- Edison, New Jersey
- Elmsford, New York
- Garden City, New York
- Hawthorne, New York
- Jersey City, New Jersey
- Long Island City, New York
- New York, New York
- Newark, New Jersey
- North Bergen, New Jersey
- Norwalk, Connecticut
- Orangeburg, New York
- Parsippany, New Jersey
- Piscataway, New Jersey
- Secaucus, New Jersey
- Somerset, New Jersey
- Stamford, Connecticut
- Staten Island, New York
- Totowa, New Jersey
- Trumbull, Connecticut
- Wall Township, New Jersey
- Wappingers Falls, New York
- Weehawken, New Jersey
- Westbury, New York
- As part of the learning and discovery process, you will be challenged to get outside of your comfort zone. Change is hard. But above all else, you’re required to conduct yourself professionally and respect other workshop participants regardless of whether your beliefs align with theirs.
- Come prepared to actively participate and grow professionally. Class size is being restricted to give you maximum benefit for your time and financial investment to attend.
- You may not audio or video record workshop content. However feel free to share a few photos of your favorite workshop highlights and selfies on favorite your social media profiles.
- The conference organizer may take some photographs and short video clips throughout the workshop for the purpose of promoting future workshops. While we, unfortunately, cannot compensate you for this, we are happy to respect your wishes if you don’t want to appear in this context. To opt out, just contact our office at least 5 business days before your workshop.
- The conference organizer is sometimes asked about who’s attending. To respect your privacy, we’d never mention you by name. But we’d like to be able to mention your company to give participants an idea of the kinds of companies that they’ll be attending with. While we, unfortunately, cannot compensate you for this, we are happy to respect your wishes if you don’t want your company mentioned in this context. To opt out, just contact our office at any time following your registration.
- You’re encouraged to dress in layers due to room temperature variations. Feel free to either dress in business casual; or what you’d normally wear to the office or when giving a tour at your data center.
Changes and Substitutions
If you need to make a change to your registration...
- Up until 60 days before each Data Center Sales & Marketing Workshop, tuition is refundable less a $150 cancellation fee.
- Up until 30 days before each Workshop, if you wish to transfer your registration to a future Data Center Sales & Marketing Workshop, as long as space as available, there is no cost.
- Up until 5 business days before each Data Center Sales & Marketing Workshop, substitutions from the same company can be made by providing written authorization.
Upcoming Workshop Locations
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
We’re currently updating our schedule for the coming months.
To get notified when registration opens up and enjoy the lowest available tuition, just fill out the short form below: